Attitude is everything in finding a partner
There are some attitudes that are proven to give us a higher likelihood of finding a long-term partner, or even to gain so much more enjoyment from our dinners. If we embrace these attitudes, it could very well mean that we will find a “Mr or Ms Right’ a lot sooner. The attitudes that are included in this category are:
- When you meet someone with whom there is no chemistry, you adopt the attitude not to write them off straight away.
- You know how to be charming, and you’re not just saving it up for the right person. You are generous and show it to everyone you meet.
- You make an effort to be friendly with everyone you meet, regardless of whether they meet your expectations.
- You look for the good qualities in every person you meet.
- You know you can never have too many friends and you welcome new people into your life.
Take the pressure off yourself and commit to just having some fun along the way. It’s the type of attitude that men find very attractive – being happy, confident and not focused on whether they are marriage/partner material.
Commit to having fun, and I predict you will enjoy the process and have people standing in line to spend tine with you.
Thank you to our members who already know this. That’s what makes our A Table for Six dinners so successful.
Check out our upcoming dinners here