Whether you’re just dipping your toes into the meeting singles pond for fun or you want to find the right person to spend your life with, be honest about who you are. The advice is exactly the same for men and women. Smile, open your mind and listen just as much as you talk. Try to focus on what you could gain from interacting with people, rather than what might be missing. The more you seek out the positive elements in people, the more you will find them. Our A Table for Six dinners are a fantastic took to use to practice your dating skills and to learn about being single again. But most importantly, you will meet singles who are interested in genuine friendships and relationships.
If you are a little shyer or more introverted, here are some tips to make yourself more approachable and to increase the number of dates you get.
- Have an open posture. face the people or person and make sure your arms are uncrossed.
- Smile and make eye contact with people. Especially those you are interested in.
- Try to ensure you are in the middle of any groups and not stuck in a corner.
- Ensure you speak to people with at least a “Hello.”
- The most important thing to remember is to focus on making others feel comfortable. I always remind myself that they may be more nervous or uncomfortable than I am. This helps to forget about your own anxiousness and they will really appreciate your interest in them.
1300 885 311
lic no 3338670