- Who will I meet at dinner? Before you attend our dinners, remind yourself that you may meet the man/woman of your dreams. But, even if you don’t, he/she may live next door to them. Or, you never know, he/she may invite you along to meet a group of their friends with lots of interesting singles. Someone at dinner may just inspire you to get involved with a hobby or interest you have been putting off for so long. They may inspire you to book that trip to Europe you have been dreaming of.
It’s important to be pro-active in going out to meet at dinner, but it’s not possible to know how a partner may appear to you. The most important thing is to remember that even if you don’t meet a partner at a particular dinner, it will lead to new, diverse, interesting experiences you would never have enjoyed and discovered if you hadn’t attended.
This is who you will meet at dinner.
- They are tired of Singles who lie about wanting a real, long term relationship.
- They need opportunities for Singles to meet at dinner where there’s no pressure and it’s all about having fun and making new connections first.
- They crave meeting people and having that feeling of “Ah, these people really get me.”
- They haven’t been able to figure out where to find all the decent Singles who have dealt with their baggage and have an open heart.
- They struggle to deal with Singles who just want to be able to tick off their list of requirements.
- They secretly yearn to meet someone who makes the journey seem like the time is right, the place is right and the connection is definitely right.
- They are looking for their new best friend.
- They want to have that special connection with a partner who treats them with love and kindness, expressed through kind thoughts, loving words and kind actions.
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
— A.A. Milne
Do any of these resonate with you?
Are there any others you would add to our list?
Is that the sort of person you are?
Subscribe to my weekly blog here
© 2018. A Table For Six. All rights reserved.