“Get out of your own way”
Many people say they want to find love and then go on to bemoan the many reasons they just can’t find it. Are any of these your reasons?
“Why are all the women only interested in what I own?” ” “All the good guys are taken.” “He’s a great guy but I’m tall and he’s too short.” “She’s a vegetarian and I love steak.”
In life we have two choices: Live with it and continue to be unhappy with some areas of our lives, or take a serious look at ourselves in the mirror. A coach can be a great way to help us see the blind spots we may have. Here are some of the things we can do to get out of our own way.
- Enjoying your career
- Finding and keeping the love of your life.
- Making necessary transitions in job changes, divorce, empty nest, new family structure.
- Recognising the excuses your hiding behind.
- Following through on what you plan to do.
- Learning to like and love your self deep down.
- Having the courage to express your self truthfully and with grace.
- Cultivating your risk-taking spirit.
Don’t allow the uncertainty of the situation or the possibility of making mistakes prevent you from making the biggest mistake… the mistake of not doing or changing anything. Every little step we take in improving our lives comes back to us. Sometimes in ways we didn’t expect.
Our A Table for Six dinners are a wonderful tool to use to practice meeting singles in a fun, relaxed environment. they provide a myriad of opportunities to expand your social life and to meet a potential partner.
There is no passion to be found in playing small; in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living… -Nelson Mandela
Ph 1300 885 311
Lic no 3338670