Are you prioritising your dating life?
What is the most important area of your life? Is your love life as important as watching your favourite show on TV or your 40-50 hour a week job? Sometimes I think it must not be. I know you’re busy and have your priorities. If you were at the end of your life and looking back, would you wish you had worked more hours or would you regret not making your personal life a priority?
Any goal you set for yourself has a formula for success. Failure is never that you don’t know how to achieve the goal. It’s that you won’t take the necessary steps to make it happen.
Dating isn’t that intricate or difficult. There’s a basic formula that will lead to meeting a loving partner.
1. Choose an avenue for meeting suitable singles (find something you enjoy along the way)
2. Ask as many questions as possible about how other singles have achieved dating success through the service.
3. Ask for advice from the singles organisation or study up on the best dating tips and behaviour.
4. Spend some time and a little money on making the most of your appearance. (Everyone has attractive qualities. It’s a matter of drawing attention to them)
5. Know what your boundaries are that are non-negotiable.
6. Outside of your non-negotiables, be open to whom you date.
7. Be open to catching up with a potential partner a 2nd (or 3rd) time.
8. Date your potential partners and give them a real chance (Don’t dismiss them without seeing the possible gem)
9. Continue dating until you find someone who’s worthy of your love and life.
If you’re ready for this approach to meeting singles and finding one of the good gals/guys, click on the link to our Membership Enquiry Form and I will call you to talk about how we can help you.
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
~ David Grayson