What is the impact? We rarely take the time to become present to the impact of not taking action in our lives to accomplish a goal we have. What would happen if we became aware of the impact of not commencing that exercise program or allocating time to spend with family members? Our overall health may be affected and our children or elderly parents may not be around.
This year is now more than half way through. If you have been delaying taking the steps to make a change in the area of friends or a romantic partner, now is the perfect time to contact us to arrange to return to our dinners or to make a time to meet with us if you are not yet a member. We’d love to include you and offer you the opportunity to meet our fabulous members.
There has been a little confusion as to booking confirmations so we thought we would touch on how it all works.
1. Register your interest in an event or dinner (via internet or phone if you don’t have internet)
2. You will receive an email that your interest has been received (this is not confirmation that you will attend)
3. Once we have taken into consideration all of the dynamics that go into organising a great “table for six”, you will receive an email and text stating that you have been accepted to dine. (Please don’t think that because you haven’t been accepted that there is something wrong. It just means that upon looking at all aspects, we believe this one is not for you)
4. Confirmations will be made on Wednesday or Thursday of the week that the dinner is on. That is, if you have registered interest for Saturday 6th March, you will be notified by Wednesday 3rd March or Thursday 4th March.
5. Upon confirmation of your dinner, we will process payment by credit card or if you prefer you can do a direct transfer or bank deposit.
I hope this clears up a little of the confusion.