231 Days until Valentine’s Day 2017
Tonight when you lay your head on your pillow, will you feel good about the extra overtime you did? Will you feel pleased about the getting to work a little earlier and staying later to complete those extra tasks? There are 231 days until Valentine’s day 2017. When you look back, will you feel extra happiness because you were the highest achiever in your office? OR will you wish you had made time to create more pleasure in your life? Will you wonder who could have been by your side enjoying Valentine’s day with you?
Recently, I have been aware that for many people taking the step to join our dinner groups, or for that matter any new group of people, can be a frightening thought. People who are successful and confident in most areas of their lives can feel daunted and self conscious when it comes to taking a step to meet new friends or a partner.
Our expertise is in aiding people to get what they really want in what is the most important area of their lives. We have the vehicle and can help you with the tools to find your new set of friends or partner. The people we work with make permanent changes in their lives.
Here are some tips to help you enjoy meeting new singles.
1. Have an open mind and focus on the positive possibilities when meeting new people.Suspend your judgements and concerns and especially don’t read negative things into them or the situation. Be positive, open and notice the laughs and interesting opinions.
2. Put your focus on them and really listen to what they are saying. Notice their body language, eye contact and smiles. Don’t; get stuck on your own thoughts and concerns.
3. Everyone has an interesting story to tell. Have a curiosity about their lives and try to find their unique perspective.
4. When meeting new people, keep the conversation on positive and fun topics. Asking about dramatic, Traumatic and negative events will bring the conversation and mood down.
5. Share your good stuff too. Share a little about yourself that you particularly like too.Teach them something about yourself as well. Let them be curious about you too and share some fun and interesting information.
Here is a review written by a lady who regretted waiting so long to join in on our dinners.
Don’t let your nerves hold you back for 2 years like mine did……...
5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2016
Margaret this is a wonderful business, its only my second dinner but for me to ‘get out’ there was nothing short of a miracle.
I must say how delighted I am to have found people in the same boat, its amazing we all think we are the odd one out and no one else is out there ……well Table for 6 surely has provided opportunities and ‘safety’. Nothing quite like it, I really did not believe there was anything that I would feel comfortable at so thank you so very much.
It took me about two years to actually work up to joining………. Laughing out loud now at hesitating.
People really are so similar with the most basic of needs to have wonderful friends and maybe find that special ‘one’.
Cannot thank you enough
We want our members to overcome their fears. Try something new and different, so you can have the results you desire. And a different result when you lay your head on your pillow in the near future.
There are 231 days until Valentine’s day 2017.